Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NR 5-3-1

OG VET
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

First off .... No excuses......

But I have to end this log... Have not had the time to keep up with the entries... I've been pushing myself to the point of exhaustions working around my house, some days are to the point where my joints hurt so much it's a wonder I still get my lifts in. Much less food, sleep and I'm clean as a whistle right now....... Actually the lifting has kept me sane......

It also turns out that my 5/3/1 heavy week leads me strait into the meet, and I'm not backing off. This isn't PR time. It's gut check time for this dog...,,,

I have a new found respect to those who do real manual labor all day and still find the kahonies to work hard in the gym.... Let's just see where this goes......

thanks again for your support... I'm not quitting. Just closing this chapter..... I still have some moderate goal for the meet,.,,, Than a little break is in order....
    Last edited by no_refills; 12-04-2013 at 12:48 AM.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I know exactly what you mean NR, life gets in the way all the time, not enough hours in the day to get everything done, let alone make time to go to the gym.

Lockjawlarry
    Online :

Quote Originally Posted by no_refills View Post
    First off .... No excuses......

But I have to end this log... Have not had the time to keep up with the entries... I've been pushing myself to the point of exhaustions working around my house, some days are to the point where my joints hurt so much it's a wonder I still get my lifts in. Much less food, sleep and I'm clean as a whistle right now....... Actually the lifting has kept me sane......

It also turns out that my 5/3/1 heavy week leads me strait into the meet, and I'm not backing off. This isn't PR time. It's gut check time for this dog...,,,

I have a new found respect to those who do real manual labor all day and still find the kahonies to work hard in the gym.... Let's just see where this goes......

thanks again for your support... I'm not quitting. Just closing this chapter..... I still have some moderate goal for the meet,.,,, Than a little break is in order....

And thats the crazy part guys! Lifting does help the sanity, but as life gets crazier/busier, and something has to be cut for the days schedule, way to often its my gym session getting cut! Keep up the good work NR and keep us posted on your progress. I've learned a ton from reading everyone's logs and trying to apply some of those ideas in my own routines. All that you've already posted is much appreciated

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345