Thread: Planning on doing a cycle of pro hormones advice is greatly appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Default Planning on doing a cycle of pro hormones advice is greatly appreciated

What i am planning on is a 6 week cycle of ph's, I got the idea from Strongarms post- "What is the best pro hormone for a average user to take." http://united-muscle.com/showthread....e-User-to-Take So i have created a cycle off of the list of compounds in that post and I am wondering what you all think of it and any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    I currently have done zero cycles of ph's or steroids, 5'9" 195 12% bf 21 years old, i have a good diet but currently overseas so i don't plan on starting this until i get back to the states so i can get on a regular eating and lifting schedule to max my gains.

Here is a list of the products i will be using and does i will be taking.
    Not trying to promote the website, it is for information purposes.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/1-andro/
    200 mg ed
    week 1-6

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/4-andro-rx/
    200mg ed
    week 1-6

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/osta-rx/
    3 caps ed cycle/pct support
    weeks 4-8

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-l...lic-matrix-rx/
    2 caps ed pct
    weeks 5-12

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/e-control-rx/
    3 caps ed pct
    weeks 4-12

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Is there a reason you aren't just going to do a test cycle instead?
    PRs: (raw)
    Squat - 485 lbs
    Bench - 315 lbs
    Deadlift - 635 lbs
    Total - 1435 lbs

Capo/Donating Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Totentanz View Post
    Is there a reason you aren't just going to do a test cycle instead?
    Yeah why do you wanna bother with prohormones?

Made/Donating Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I'm with T and Diesel on this one... AAS work, period... why consider going the pro-hormone route?

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I cant really say that there is any particular reason for doing ph's over steroids, i suppose because some of them are milder with less harsh sides and the ones i listed are non methylated, but i need to do more more reading on doing a first cycle of aas with what type of test and pct i would want to run.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatbanger View Post
    I cant really say that there is any particular reason for doing ph's over steroids, i suppose because some of them are milder with less harsh sides and the ones i listed are non methylated, but i need to do more more reading on doing a first cycle of aas with what type of test and pct i would want to run.
    Prohormones do not have fewer sides than test. If they have fewer sides then it's likely that they just don't work period and are simply overpriced placebos. All the prohormones that actually work have harsher sides than basic test. M1T, superdrol, etc etc. Not only do they fuck up your lipid profile way worse than test, but they cost more and are less effective overall.

Furthermore, most prohormones haven't been in usage for a whole hell of a lot of time, whereas test or dbol both have been used for decades and their effects are very well known. Most other common AAS have been in usage for a long time as well but obviously dbol and test are pretty much the oldest and the ones we know the most about. Why would you use a relatively unknown drug that has not been widely studied over a large population when you can use something that has been used by a very wide variety of people for a very long time? Any side you can get from test is known and the proper course of action for that side is known. Same with dbol.

Unless you are just scared of needles or can't have them around for some reason, it is borderline retarded to go with prohormones for a first run instead of test. I would rather see someone do a dbol only cycle their first time than use prohormones.
    Squat - 485 lbs
    Bench - 315 lbs
    Deadlift - 635 lbs
    Total - 1435 lbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Those are very valid points Totentanz, well time to plan a AAS cycle instead of a ph cycle, thanks for the input and a great point for not doing ph's.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

My first cycle was test-e and dbol. In 12 weeks I put on almost 40 lbs! Get your diet and training down first, then aas will put you over the top.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatbanger View Post
    Those are very valid points Totentanz, well time to plan a AAS cycle instead of a ph cycle, thanks for the input and a great point for not doing ph's.
    Honestly, I've seen people have more problems and poorer results from PHs than from the real stuff. Just don't want to see a guy fucking him self up and it not being worth it.

I understand if you are in a situation where you can't do injectables. For instance, if you have kids and can't have needles around or something. In those situations, I think a dbol only cycle is perfectly fine. You can make good gains on orals only, as long as you plan out the cycles intelligently.
    Squat - 485 lbs
    Bench - 315 lbs
    Deadlift - 635 lbs
    Total - 1435 lbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

yeah those are good points, I dont have kids or anything like that (thank god) not that i dont want them...just not ready for them. But currently in Afghanistan so theres no point in doing it here when i cant get those main focuses down with training and eating. Yeah before doing a cycle i'm definetly going to do a heck of a lot more research to get it on point and have a good cycle with a great pct so i dont mess my self up. Thanks again for the advice.