Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ***

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Good thoughts Tote, one thing I can say though is that it is hard to find people whom have writing skills. I'm open to it if people feel they can however.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

For sure. Not only do they have to have actual writing ability, but they would need to have the appropriate writing style to appeal to this particular audience. Of course they would need the knowledge to write a useful article as well, or at the very least the ability to research it so they have valid information.
    PRs: (raw)
    Squat - 485 lbs
    Bench - 315 lbs
    Deadlift - 635 lbs
    Total - 1435 lbs

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

This is my favourite board by far. I like this board because it's not over populated and some real solid, no bullshit members. I would like to see the sponsor be more active here, by actively up dating lists and so on. There are a lot of boards and it's just hard to keep up now a days.Going to keep thinking about this and see if i can come up with something. I'm happy here so my mind has been on this. I would like to see more daily threads started on cycles and work outs and progress.
    Oh Motivational video section would be huge for me. I like watching a youtube video of a BB before hitting the gym, it pumps me up.

Capo/Donating Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Just a thought but why not combine UM and Cmass? seems the board started to go slow when the other board was opened..

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I blame my son!! We have one Ipad and my son is always on it!!!! I want to ground him from it but he doesn't do anything wrong NOT!!! LOL. Just kidding I have been so busy getting ready for my show and work but after my show I will post more and my competition experience and AAS use because I do have some knowledge to share. My personal apologies for not being on here as much but look forward to posting.

Thanks Ude now I have to buy another Ipad anyone selling one??? hahaha j/k. Very good sticky though, I hope it helps.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Wheyrage View Post
    Just a thought but why not combine UM and Cmass? seems the board started to go slow when the other board was opened..
    They aren't the same in demographic, though we love to have our american brothers over there as well it is a canadian centric board. CanM did not dilute the member pool here and is not the cause of declining activity, plus ownership is different.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

The video of the day posted on the forum side bar could be updated once a week or more.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

For me life has taken over. Kids and their sports run my life right now. I try and check out the board every day but it doesn't always happen. As far as changes or things to make different contests are always good. I also like totes idea of ppl writing articles, as long as they can write. There's a ton of wealth and knowledge on this board and I know I'm not the only one who is always looking/wiling to learn new things. Chat nights were nice while they lasted but because of locations and timings pleasing everyone is next to impossible.
    There are an abundance of boards, but there always was. I don't think that has much to do with traffic here...if you think it does though what draws you to the other boards? What makes the other boards different to keep their members active?
    Btw this is a great thread ude
    For discounts at Canadian Protein use discout code "CP173"

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I'm not that busy at all lately it's just that I'm on so many boards some get overlooked. I like this board and I always log in when I remember but certain boards start to feel like "home" after a while. I know most of the dudes here I just haven't gotten that "comfy" feeling yet since I haven't spent as much time as I'd like here. I'm pretty awesome though and I know you guys would like to see me around more often and I can't say I blame you. I have purchased a shirt recently so soon I will be a walking advertisement. I made sure to pick up a size schmedium so it accentuates my bulging muscles. That way many females at the gym will take notice and should join up since their curiosity will be tickled and they will wonder who this dashing man is in the kick ass skin tight t-shirt.
    Last edited by DLTH; 03-10-2013 at 07:33 PM.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by NutNut View Post
    Good thoughts Tote, one thing I can say though is that it is hard to find people whom have writing skills. I'm open to it if people feel they can however.
    My grammar is perfection, I'm just not that smart.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast