Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ***ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ***

---
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Default ***ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ***

It is quite obvious that the board if suffering from member activity. This thread is for YOU THE MEMBERS to tell us what YOU WANT ie. contests, auctions, chat night, more sponsers ect....

I would like to know WHY YOU personally ( if applicable ) stopped participating or spending time at UM.

I would like to know WHAT YOU think we need to be doing better.

Dont be shy tell us how you feel.....

Hopefully EVERYONE that reads this will atleast make a suggestion, theres nothing worse when asking for help to improve something and no one is willing to speak up.

If you scroll down to the bottom of this thread you will see ALL the MEMBERS and STAFF that have viewed this post. I hope EVERYONE that views it has a comment.

OWNER
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Yes folks let us know how u feel and what u would like to see to make this board a better experience!!

Lockjawlarry
    Online :

I'm still a bit new to be offering much related to improvement. however, in my experience, group activities are always great for a morale booster. some kinda contest with prizes related to current sponsors perhaps? I'm on often, there's a a huge collection of knowledge, experience, and personal support!

OG VET
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I'm with Larry!

Quote Originally Posted by Lockjawlarry View Post
    I'm still a bit new to be offering much related to improvement. however, in my experience, group activities are always great for a morale booster. some kinda contest with prizes related to current sponsors perhaps? I'm on often, there's a a huge collection of knowledge, experience, and personal support!
    Use code CHB262 for all your www.TrueNutrition.com supplement needs and receive 5% off your purchase. Save even more on orders over 7lbs!

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I honestly think there are too many boards these days. That's just my take on it as a whole. With all these boards it's hard to participate in them all. I only visit 2-3 boards every day, this being one. Other boards i check out on the weekends when i have more time.

I've been working like crazy but i stop by every morning to read the board while i drink some coffee. I love this place, but I think we just need more people posting and shooting the shit like weeks past. The more average posts per day, the more others will chime in.
    Last edited by Overload; 03-08-2013 at 07:55 AM.

VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

We could have some log contests. Random contests. im not sure that would work,buti love log contests.

This is by far my favorite board. I haven't had internet in forever until now though lol... So im back around now lol

VIP/Donating Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I agreewith overload. There are a lot of boards out there. I visit three regularly but life gets in the way a lot. Some weeks i have a hard time finding time to lift. I think a contest would be great. It should help in someways. Ill also try to post up more often.
    To Die with Honor is the greatest Honor.

Euroking rep
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

i'm always open to running contests, but when only a few play it's difficult for me to justify running them...i will say that the recent winners have been awarded and will be posting on their experience soon
    please know and follow the laws of your country regarding aas
    www.euroking-gear.net

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Good thread Ude, yes we understand their are many boards out there and we want to know what we can do to make sure you guys choose to be here rather than elsewhere.

Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

There are quite a few boards some very cliquey but i must say i have not found that to be the case here, i think this board is slow on some subjects as i would say alot on here are on an equalish mental plane of knowledge and its not a board were someone answers a question and 40 kids agree,it is however a well run board with a broad spectrum of knowledge and i think some members are loathe to post trivial items,myself included,it is a board that offers moral support to each other and that has to be a big plus,i stopped posting on boards for awhile due to illness but im back on track now.Not sure if contests are the way to go but if they can generate interest and participation lets give em a go, i dont think you need more sponsers unless the board needs to raise more money towards costs, imo it would up the post rate if ALL of us posted more personal experiences of steroid use results for and against individual or combinations of substances as i believe alot of people use boards to try and further their knowledge.

• Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast