Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Captain Speedo Got HUGE

SpeedoMan/Donating Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Yeah juicy I'm taking slin so I want those carbs hittng quick. As wel they are digested quickly so I'm hungry again sooner. Also my primo is 200mg per ml so nothing to the pins. I got to tell ya the pumps after loading up preworkout shake are mind boggling!! Humilin r had been Soooo much better than humolog. It was more difficult to control the humolog. The down side of humilin is watching fat intake since humilin r peaks at 3 to 5 hours. This brings me to next question nutnut. Since I hittn slin morn noon and afternoon, when should I take in the flax or avocado so the slin don't shuttle the fat?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

The last 2 meals would be the safest option though you can probably get away with some on the 4pm meal as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Good stuff Jason...

You should do well bro, anxious to see your progress!~

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Looking good Jason, Listen to Nut and he'll get you dialed in bro.. He had me cut before my last bulk I cut to 201# and started the bulk on August 1st 2011 and on May 10th 2012 I weighed in @ 262#!!!.. 60# a lot of weight to put on in a little less than a year (10 months) now I've had to go back on Nut's Cuting diet to get a little weight off of me before my knee replacement 5 days ago this morning I'm holding 240#.. Nut really knows his stuff.

As for your cycle it looks really good I can't say much about the slin since I've never messed with it before and if you haven't messed with it much please be careful! But I'm sure you've done your homework, So good luck brother and keep us posted I look fwd to following your log..
    Mod @ Anabolic-enhancement.com
    Admin@ legitsteroidwebsites.com
    Admin@ Muscleboundmayhem.com
    Admin@ Muscleknowledge.com

Power by Muscle Pup and Nutrition Perfection..

VIP/Donating Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

interested to see how your slin setup works for ya. good look J and keep us posted.
    To Die with Honor is the greatest Honor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Thanks guys. Damn freezy!! That's incredible!! And don't worry I've done the homework on the slin. Trust me it's not the big bad wolf it's made out to be. You'd have to be a complete moron to get in danger with this stuff, but then again the world is full of morons. I actually started this slin Monday as outlined bud I kid you not im 212 this morning! I get a pump from brushing my teeth, mopping the floor, hell my bicep blew up whipping my ass this morning!! So far the pumps you get are the most incredible thing about slin well that any 15lbs weight gain in a week!! I'll definitely get with nut during my cut

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Ok current weight is now 216!!!

This combo of slin, gh, and aas has been working well.

BF and water retention is definately up but I suppose it's to be expected with this first phase of bulk.

The slin is currently ran as previously noted, however I'm taking it OUT of my program for a least a week. I've noticed that I've been getting joint pain in elbows shoulders and knees... It's not from lifting heavy either because I'm not. Just about 75% of max with 12 to 15 reps per exercise. I'm suspecting the slin is causing this. If i figure out that it is, i'll lower the slin dosage to just preworkout and see how joints feel as i go.

All other tools will remain the same.

OG VET
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

capt. speedo, does low slin with no carb on non training days improve insulin sensitivity? why no carbs? and no hypo issues? I did hear guys doing like 1iu day after cheat to get back into ketogenic state but your approach is new to me. can you explain reason for low slin(3iu) and no carbs?

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I'm doing it for carb sensativity. Similar to Dan duchaine death diet. However I'm dropping this for now as I'm trying to pin point what's causing joint pain. I'll probably attempt the slin with no carbs during the second phase of my bulk but right now I need mass. So if the slin is not the cause of joint pain I will do 10iu 3x a day every day the pumps are absolutely addictive! Haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

So joint pain has totally left now and feel good again. Obviously the slin WAS the cause of this. Which is good news... Bad news is after being off the slin i literally lost 7lbs! hahaha Goes to show you how incredible and short lived slin gains are. I'm going to attempt slin usage again at lower dosage next week and see how joints fair. If it gives me trouble again my only other option will be to try humalog or novorapid instead... if those don't work then slin is a no go for me. I do this to feel good look good... NOT to feel like a frail old man with aching joints. so let you know after i experiment more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast