Thread: Captain Speedo Got HUGE

SpeedoMan/Donating Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Default Captain Speedo Got HUGE

And so the year long bulk begins!!

Height: 5'-8"
    Current weight: 197lbs
    Goal: 240 offseason. Competition weight: 185 to 190 (fingers crossed)

This blast will be a three part blast using slin, GH, and AAS in between these 20-week blast will be 8-weeks of cruising with 300mg test-E

My 1st blast of will include the following AAS (see food intake for slin and gh amounts.)

Week 1-20 (phase 1 of 3)

1000mg primo
    900mg Test E
    600mg Deca (this will probably go to 900mg soon)

GH: 10iu day (5iu upon waking, 5iu before workout) Riptropin, and Thanktropin for now. Next phase will be phizer genotropin.

Slin:

5:00am 5iu of gh (go back to bed)
    6:00am cardio 25min
    6:30am 10iu Slin
    7:ooam eat 20oz of can of pineapple chunks, 6oz rice, 16oz pasteurized egg whites, 1-cup chobani greek yogurt. (captain speedo likes cherry)
    10:00am 4oz of chicken 6oz white rice
    11:00am 5iu of gh and 10iu of slin
    11:30am Drink down 32oz of water with 1-scoop of gatoraide powder, 2-scoops peptopro, 5g-creapure, 10g glutimine
    12:00pm workout and have the exact same shake of gatoraide above during workout and sip on as workout progresses
    1:00pm 4oz of chicken 6oz white rice
    4:00pm 8oz of chicken 12oz white rice
    7:00pm 8oz steak with salad or brussel sprouts.
    9:30 or 10:00 before bed. caesin protein shake or some cottage cheese. occosionally some vanilla ice cream.

On non workout days. I do humalin R 3x a day as follows and eat NO CARBS ALL DAY just proteins.

6:00am 5iu gh
    7:00am 3iu slin and drink 16oz egg white
    12:00pm 3iu slin eat 6oz of chicken
    3:00pm 4oz of ahi
    5:00pm 3iu slin 8oz egg white
    7:00pm steak or chicken with salad for dinner
    9:00pm caesin shake or cottage cheese

My workout is a split routine basically i train M W F SAT... these days are slin 2x a day 10iu morn and pre workout
    Off days T,TH, SUN slin 3x a day at 3iu.
    GH is taken every day at 10iu split up in two shots. morn upon waking and afternoon.

I find doing slin this way has really been good so far espcially keeping sensativity to slin high. But on days of slin with no carbs you really really crave sugar. But i haven't gone hypo or no shit like that. Infact i'm thinking of upping my slin during workout days to 15iu morn and 15iu pre wo.

I'm not going to get into all the BS how much i lift and press thing cause it doesn't really matter to me. Trying to get slabs of muscle, and yes some fat will happen, to get me ready for the light heavy weight class in 2014.

I'll do weigh in once every couple of weeks and report as to diet and dosages for all to see.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I wish I could bulk on such little intake damn. BTW I'd recommend more fats, the mono/poly variety (preferably not anywhere near the slin shot). You are also short in the veg department which means low on the micros.

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I know nut...fuckin hate veggies.. I've been drinking that Super greens stuff to get veg servings in. I agree about upping the cals too.. just a little nervous with it and slin... I don't want to turn into a lard ass so i'm upping it slowly and see what happens.

THanks for the input too. I like when you give me input since you know all about this stuff.

Femme Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

This is a bulk correct? Why no carbs? This looks like a cut diet plan to me. You need lots of energy to pack on slabs of meat and I can't imagine you lifting too heavy on such little carbs IMO

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Cuban View Post
    This is a bulk correct? Why no carbs? This looks like a cut diet plan to me. You need lots of energy to pack on slabs of meat and I can't imagine you lifting too heavy on such little carbs IMO
    He's at about 250g carbs on workout days. That's plenty for his size it's the lack of fats that's more concerning. people get grouchy as fuck without fats and poly/mono help burn fat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

So supplementing with flax oil or coconut oil would work?

Super Duper Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

looks like you got it nailed down.just curious 1000mg/wk of primo is that @ 100mg/ml if so that's a lot of oil.with the others i'm guessing 15ml per week.don't think i could pin that much every wk but i'm a big puss.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonva View Post
    So supplementing with flax oil or coconut oil would work?
    It would sure help, another option is avocado.

Femme Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by NutNut View Post
    He's at about 250g carbs on workout days. That's plenty for his size it's the lack of fats that's more concerning. people get grouchy as fuck without fats and poly/mono help burn fat.
    If you say so.... I only see whie rice as his complex carb on workout days. Am I missing something?

Nuts and seafood provide good fats. Also borage and evening primrose however, not sure if these are more suited for women. Flax oil has the gla's to but I've heard that flax is from an estrogen plant and therefore not good for men. Nut nut please correct me if I am wrong.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

pineapple chunks and gatorade add plenty of carbs. Carbs don't have to be complex to be useful. As for flax with the oil you avoid secoisolariciresinol diglucoside from the hull so it's not a concern. Even with ground flax it's more ppl over sensationalizing a small effect with no real evidence it has a negative impact.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast