Thread: Water Based Winstrol

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Default Water Based Winstrol

Water Based Winstrol

[INDENT] Water Based Winny
    by DougoeFresh

This hormone has a screaming high melting point. For this conversion solvents will be used to bring the stanozolol into a clear solution for filtering and titration. The final result will be a suspension.

Items needed for a 1 gram conversion:
    Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

since this recipe seems to have disappeared i will post mine. numerous members have msg'd me for this recipe and all have used it without any problems. this recipe also works for TNE with a small change (volume might also be a touch off but nothing huge....just top up with more sterile water to reach desired volume) follow the recipe, do it slowly and you will be grinning ear to ear!

this recipe works for both winny and test suspension. ***THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT FOR TEST SUSPENSION YOU SUBSTITUTE BB FOR THE PEG400. BB FOR TEST SUSPENSION AND PEG400 FOR WINSTROL*** happy brewing bro's

here is my recipe i use for winny. its for 20ml but im sure you can figure the math out for whatever amount you need.

1) mix 14.25ml distilled water with .4ml ba
    2) pass thru a filter into a 20ml vial
    3) put 2ml peg400 into beaker and add 0.6ml polysorbate 80
    4) add 1 gram of stan powder to peg/ps80 mix
    5) heat until clear. heat will be high and might smoke a little. this is ok
    6) allow to cool so as to not melt filter
    7) run thru a new clean filter into the vial containing the distilled water. add it in slowly. drop by drop. (not one drop a second but close)

as it hits the water the winny will titrate back into micronized form in the water. as the winny hits the water the oil turns into little white balls of winny and they slowly fall to the bottom of the water vial. use air to purge all of the winny from the filter. once all the winny is in the water shake very well. for me this results in winny i can shoot thru a 29 gauge pin. its so micronized that it takes about 4 to 5 days of sitting absolutely still to seperate into a suspension. thing of beauty. happy brewing brother. also the ps80 i have found is a must. it keeps the winny from clumping and ruining your conversion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

This is also a good recipe:

Stanozolol 50mg/ml (Injektion)
    2%BA
    3% Polisorbate 80
    10% BB
    Rest Bacterostatic Water or Natriumchlorid

OG VET
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I don't touch the stuff. IME its to inconsistent. I used to run a lot of the old Steris Pharm water base Winstrol back in the day but it takes a quality lab to properly microinize the powder (of which a lot is shit anyway) and a proper clean room to prevent bacteria from forming. You'll notice a lot of people complaining of painful UGL water base and those are the primary reasons. Pharm water base Winstarol isn't painful. I ran a shit load of it back in the in the day and pinned twice daily most often. I realize my opinion may not be popular but it's my opinion, no offense. TNE is much better given what's on the market. JMHO

Damn those 30ml white and blue labeled vials were the shit, and cheap to.

Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by sdmlsu1 View Post
    I don't touch the stuff. IME its to inconsistent. I used to run a lot of the old Steris Pharm water base Winstrol back in the day but it takes a quality lab to properly microinize the powder (of which a lot is shit anyway) and a proper clean room to prevent bacteria from forming. You'll notice a lot of people complaining of painful UGL water base and those are the primary reasons. Pharm water base Winstarol isn't painful. I ran a shit load of it back in the in the day and pinned twice daily most often. I realize my opinion may not be popular but it's my opinion, no offense. TNE is much better given what's on the market. JMHO

Damn those 30ml white and blue labeled vials were the shit, and cheap to.

The best I ever did was Syd Group...Those 20ml 100mg were the shit. I have to say the Synergy Winnie was definitely g2g...

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I never recommend anything that is water based unless you plan on drinking it and even that is met with skepticism.

Super Duper Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Never ran winnie probably never will.I would like to check out halo some day though.