Thread: Testosterone only?

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Default Testosterone only?

I’m Just curious how many of you have went back to just doing test only cycles? I’m not talking newbies, I’m talking guys that have been doing this a long time, have gotten older & wiser or just think it’s the best way to go after so many years of researching on yourself.

HULK SMASH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by wallyd View Post
    I’m Just curious how many of you have went back to just doing test only cycles? I’m not talking newbies, I’m talking guys that have been doing this a long time, have gotten older & wiser or just think it’s the best way to go after so many years of researching on yourself.
    Talk to K over on AB. He runs only Test cycles. Me, after running hgh, wouldnt want to not have it included though ill often tone it down to just test and gh @ 200mg/wk tst and 2iu gh/day. This is usually when I feel the best all around.
    jahwah is a fictitious name used to portray a made up person for the sole purpose of entertainment. Nothing stated or suggested should be taken seriously as online boards are breeding grounds for false information. Any suggestions, advice or talk of illegal substances is fictitious and should not be taken as fact.

Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I have been running Test only for a few years. My go to was Test / NPP. The Npp started giving me every side imaginable so I started running A Cyp/Enanthate blend. I run 1.5 grams for 16 weeks then 500 mg for 16 weeks. I got stuck on a plateau with The Nandrolone so I Ran a Test only cycle at 2g for 16 weeks. Not only did it get me out of my lifting plateau but put 10 lbs on me. One of the best runs I’ve ran.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Wallygator, time to let the tren do its thing for the younger generation lol.

You old fukk need to start getting used to gentler compounds. You know what i do these days, pretty simple.

I still believe that a fee things would or can benefit you during cycle.

Testosterone - all esters
    Masteron
    Proviron
    Tbol
    Small amounts of npp
    Var
    HGH

Test is best, plain and simple. Stick to some basics again and you may be surpised on progress. No where near the ups and downs of big cycles and dramatic changes. Your gains are more permanent and solid. Enjoy old man
    SuperMod@AB
    Navy Chief, every where I go

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by NavyChief View Post
    Wallygator, time to let the tren do its thing for the younger generation lol.

You old fukk need to start getting used to gentler compounds. You know what i do these days, pretty simple.

I still believe that a fee things would or can benefit you during cycle.

Testosterone - all esters
    Masteron
    Proviron
    Tbol
    Small amounts of npp
    Var
    HGH

Test is best, plain and simple. Stick to some basics again and you may be surpised on progress. No where near the ups and downs of big cycles and dramatic changes. Your gains are more permanent and solid. Enjoy old man
    Trust me the tren has to go!! I hate to admit it because I love what I get out of it! I’m looking into
    other compounds, maybe even primo. HGH is something I need to educate myself on, just never really looked into it.