Thread: Injury

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Default Injury

So over the summer I delt with a couple of injuries. One which has been something that I have been dealing with since I was 19. I split my wrist 23 years ago this Sept and have had countless of surgeries on it in the past. However, that hand and wrist caused some issues over the summer.

The second issue was this. Since about April and May I have been dealing with pain in my right elbow when I do any bench or press. Even the other day when I benched extremely light with only 105 my elbow killed. I talked with Chuck the other day and took his advice and got some sleeves. I got them today so I cannot wait to use them this week

Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Keep us updated....I've been injury free for a while fortunately. I don't lift as heavy as I used too though.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

How has the elbow feeling? Any better??

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Rider View Post
    How has the elbow feeling? Any better??
    Hi Rider, hope all is well brother. Sorry for the late response. I am doing better, thank you for asking. My workouts were starting to go solid and doing well. My diet was going great too. However, on Sept 14th I had to leave and go down to North Carolina to do some water rescue work with the fire department. I got back at 0100 last night. I got back into the gym today and did a chest workout and cardio. First workout I've done in about 2 weeks. It felt good

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    Keep us updated....I've been injury free for a while fortunately. I don't lift as heavy as I used too though.
    Thank you for checking in Demigod. I am starting to drop weight also. I am not going as heavy too. I have to try to stay injury free

Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Yeah...as I get older my goals have changed. Not trying to be the biggest and the baddest anymore. Now I'm just trying to live as long as I can...lol.