Thread: Opinion on Cycle

Made/Donating Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Default Opinion on Cycle

What going on everyone! It's been a while, but I need feedback for my next cycle.

I haven't ran a cycle in over 6 years, but I want to start one hopefully next month. I've ran 3 cycles in the past (Cycle 1. Test E 500 12 weeks, Cycle 2. Test E 600 + EQ 600 14 weeks, Cycle 3. Sustanon 650, Tren E 400 12 weeks). Since I took 6 years off will I respond well to a 12 week cycle of Test E500mg or should I run a 14 week Test E 600 and EQ600?

Any feedback or opinions? I'm 6'3", 220lbs, and 33 years old.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I think you should be fine with just running test e after that long of a lay off. Your second cycle is a good one too though that isn’t going to be hard on you. I prefer to be cautious so I would probably just take the test.

HULK SMASH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to bulk up, cut, lose fat, recomp? For myself, I like to throw in a "kick start" to the cycle if only cycling test. D-bol, Test Prop, T-bol would all be a great way to jump on while waiting the 4-5 weeks for test levels to come up and level out... just my .02
    jahwah is a fictitious name used to portray a made up person for the sole purpose of entertainment. Nothing stated or suggested should be taken seriously as online boards are breeding grounds for false information. Any suggestions, advice or talk of illegal substances is fictitious and should not be taken as fact.