Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taking a break

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

She moving this weekend. Having a weak moment today. I f’ing gave it my all & that’s not good enough. :-(

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Those moments will come and go my friend. Keep yourself around good people. Take the high road on everything and like you would tell your son or daughter, ALWAYS DO THE RIGHT THING, no matter how hard that may be at times.

Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Mad respect for knowing when to fall back.
    I lost my fiance because I was literally living on the computer from the time we moved in together in 07 until she finally left me in 012...after many many attempts on her part by telling me what I was doing wrong. Now I'm just coming back to the boards, with a new gf, but my new job keeps me plenty busy on its own working 12hr shifts 6pm-6am.
    Now i log on, browse and chat on a select few for maybe an hour the most. Good luck with wifey brother.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
    Mad respect for knowing when to fall back.
    I lost my fiance because I was literally living on the computer from the time we moved in together in 07 until she finally left me in 012...after many many attempts on her part by telling me what I was doing wrong. Now I'm just coming back to the boards, with a new gf, but my new job keeps me plenty busy on its own working 12hr shifts 6pm-6am.
    Now i log on, browse and chat on a select few for maybe an hour the most. Good luck with wifey brother.
    Thanks rocco. The wifey is no more. She moved out, I moved to an apartment. I’ve been making new friends along the way & all is well! I’m seeing a gal with 2 bachelors in nursing, the tightest, fastest stomache I can remember kissing on & a personality that CANT be beat. I’m very happy for a change!

Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by wallyd View Post
    Thanks rocco. The wifey is no more. She moved out, I moved to an apartment. I’ve been making new friends along the way & all is well! I’m seeing a gal with 2 bachelors in nursing, the tightest, fastest stomache I can remember kissing on & a personality that CANT be beat. I’m very happy for a change!
    When one door closes another one opens...sometimes 2 lol

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
    When one door closes another one opens...sometimes 2 lol
    Exaxtly! I just talked to another one tonight. She is off tomorrow & wants to spend the day together but I have to work & have plans with main gal afterwards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12