Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking a break

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Default Taking a break

I’m going to take a break from the boards, I’ll still check in occasionally but at the end of this week I’m going to back off. I have some things at home I need to work on. My wife is most important to me & right now I need to focus on us. I’ve never cheated but I’ve not been the best husband I can be lately. I want to give her my full attention. If you pray ask God to touch me, guide me, help me. I honestly can see now where I have done wrong. Thanks

Made VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Good call. Real life is more important than the boards Wallyd. I'm sure that whatever you did your wife will forgive you. Take care.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.
    The Few The Proud.

HULK SMASH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I can relate brother. Take a break. Attend to your family. Much respect and love brother.
    jahwah is a fictitious name used to portray a made up person for the sole purpose of entertainment. Nothing stated or suggested should be taken seriously as online boards are breeding grounds for false information. Any suggestions, advice or talk of illegal substances is fictitious and should not be taken as fact.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I guess since she is moving out there’s no need to take a break. :-(

HULK SMASH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by wallyd View Post
    I guess since she is moving out there’s no need to take a break. :-(
    I have some experience with this if you ever need to talk man. I know we have a similar family structure. Sorry to hear this man. Praying that all involved walk through this period with as much grace and dignity as possible and that you both consider whats in the best interest for all involved.
    jahwah is a fictitious name used to portray a made up person for the sole purpose of entertainment. Nothing stated or suggested should be taken seriously as online boards are breeding grounds for false information. Any suggestions, advice or talk of illegal substances is fictitious and should not be taken as fact.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

She threatened to call the cops on me, call my work place & tell them I’m dealing juice, call my ex & tell her my pay has doubled & she should take me back to court for more child support!!!!!! She has lost it, her own daughter has pot, pipes, batters box, etc in the same house right out in the open!! I’m done, I just can’t do anymore.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Clear all your gear out. Stay quiet. And change the locks. Don't respond to any of her b's.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by schultz1 View Post
    Clear all your gear out. Stay quiet. And change the locks. Don't respond to any of her b's.
    House is clean. I’ve been staying at a buddies so no conflict. I keep asking her if she is ready to talk but no response. I’m done! No going back.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Lawyer up big dog. Sorry to hear, If you ever contemplate marrying again, count to 5 then punch yourself in the nuts

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by schultz1 View Post
    Lawyer up big dog. Sorry to hear, If you ever contemplate marrying again, count to 5 then punch yourself in the nuts
    I was just saying that today, well not in those words but same point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast