Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Brother in Iron Gone too soon

HULK SMASH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Default My Brother in Iron Gone too soon

Saturday morning received a txt from my friend who had moved down to Nashville excited about how much fun he was going to have that day wakeboarding and hanging out. He told me he was coming back to his hometown Monday and wanted to make sure I was around. I went fishing Saturday morning with my Dad and daughter, got home around 3pm, laid down to take a quick nap (cause im old af) got the phone call. My friend suffered a massive seizure while out on the lake and paramedics were unable to revive him. Boom just like that my whole day changed. My friend had just graduated college in the spring. We celebrated the day of his graduation and that day he headed out to Nashville to live with his girlfriend. 28 yrs old and fucking gone. I cant believe it. He was an inspiration to myself and my daughter. He was a musician, musclehead and all around good guy. I miss him. I suspect he slipped back into rec use but waiting on an autopsy. RIP friend. The world lost a good soul.
    jahwah is a fictitious name used to portray a made up person for the sole purpose of entertainment. Nothing stated or suggested should be taken seriously as online boards are breeding grounds for false information. Any suggestions, advice or talk of illegal substances is fictitious and should not be taken as fact.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Terrible, sorry for your loss my friend.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

So sorry Jahwah. May all those involved find peace.....

OG VET
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

sorry to hear that brother...he'll be in our thoughts & prayers

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I'm sorry for your loss brother.

Made VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

So sorry for your loss Jah
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.
    The Few The Proud.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Sorry for your loss brother

Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I know how you feel brother. A good friend of mine, 35yrs old and in great shape, suffered an apparent stroke in his sleep and passed away.

He was found by his 7yr old son who went to wake him for their morning walk to school. It sucks...

HULK SMASH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
    I know how you feel brother. A good friend of mine, 35yrs old and in great shape, suffered an apparent stroke in his sleep and passed away.

He was found by his 7yr old son who went to wake him for their morning walk to school. It sucks...
    Damn thats harsh. My best friend growing up had the same thing happen to him except his dad died on the lazy boy in the living room and they just thought he was asleep for like a day. Terrible.
    jahwah is a fictitious name used to portray a made up person for the sole purpose of entertainment. Nothing stated or suggested should be taken seriously as online boards are breeding grounds for false information. Any suggestions, advice or talk of illegal substances is fictitious and should not be taken as fact.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post

How sad. Poor little fella, that tugs at the ole heart strings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast