So I've been on TRT Test enthanate 200 every other week for about 1 year now this is through the shoulder surgeries I went through and all. I believe it is not keeping my levels high enough anymore and the labs confirm. What I'm asking is I want to come off this TRT and start a normal cycle when my tests return to the below normal range for my age which is how I got approved for TRT in the first place along with crashing my own levels before the test. What I'm worried about is what type of pct should I use to get off this. Right now all I have on hand is clomid. Reason why I want to do this is I will want to start a cycle of test and deca after the holidays. Anyone have some input on this. Thanks Builttough