Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tren cycles

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Default Tren cycles

I'm curious how you guys run your tren? Tren higher than test? Test higher than tren? What Italy's do you run with tren? What other oils do you run with tren? Duration of cycle? I've been reading so much crap about tren cycles lately I'm wondering if I'm thinking wrong.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Tried it once a couple years ago, 100cc ace 2x a week with 250 test e 2x a week, 8 weeks total. Couldn't run up a flight of stairs without getting winded, sleepless sweaty nights

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Old school used to be twice as much test as tren. I think the old recommendation was for like 8 weeks (like archer said) but I have done a gram of test with 500 tren for four-five months no problem. I wouldn't do any dball or anadrol with it though.

What are your lab rats thinking of doing?
    I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.....

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Funny you say no dbol or a bombs because those two are being used a lot with prop, tren & sometimes mast is in the mix too. All this talk about tren higher than test just seems wrong to me but so many are trying it. I'm just wondering if I need to step out of the 80's & I'm missing something here. Lol

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

It boils down to what sides you are prone to. The tren higher than test is just dumb to me. Now tren kills my libido so i kept caber or prami on hand, zero cardio, back pumps like dball, strength like an ox, heartburn and i could not sleep for shit. Moral of my story.. no tren, ever again. I would keep the test higher imo. Good luck whatever yiur decision. These days im prettyuch a test anavar and gh guy. Hope to try out some primo one day.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by schultz1 View Post
    It boils down to what sides you are prone to. The tren higher than test is just dumb to me. Now tren kills my libido so i kept caber or prami on hand, zero cardio, back pumps like dball, strength like an ox, heartburn and i could not sleep for shit. Moral of my story.. no tren, ever again. I would keep the test higher imo. Good luck whatever yiur decision. These days im prettyuch a test anavar and gh guy. Hope to try out some primo one day.
    Thats crazy because my last run with tren it was test & tren almost dead even dosages & my poor wife was pushing me away because it made me hornier than a 3 horned bully goat. I did have the acid reflux but some OTC meds take care of that.bi also have no idea how running tren higher than test could be a good thing. I have to try it because Rich Piana, Mr 3%, says it's awesome! Lol
    Last edited by wallyd; 08-19-2016 at 10:38 AM.

HULK SMASH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I love tren and will probably do another cycle in the spring. I keep caber on-hand run 100/100/100 test/tren/mast but may consider running tren at 150 and see how I respond. Like Big I have run a couple of 5 month tren cycles. I hate to quit a cycle when Im still seeing results.
    jahwah is a fictitious name used to portray a made up person for the sole purpose of entertainment. Nothing stated or suggested should be taken seriously as online boards are breeding grounds for false information. Any suggestions, advice or talk of illegal substances is fictitious and should not be taken as fact.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jahwah View Post
    I love tren and will probably do another cycle in the spring. I keep caber on-hand run 100/100/100 test/tren/mast but may consider running tren at 150 and see how I respond. Like Big I have run a couple of 5 month tren cycles. I hate to quit a cycle when Im still seeing results.
    I'm the same way. Once things are rolling and I'm making gains I will ride that horse for as long as it will carry me.
    I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.....

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigun11 View Post
    I'm the same way. Once things are rolling and I'm making gains I will ride that horse for as long as it will carry me.
    A bondage horse????

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jahwah View Post
    I use to think I loved EQ but now I've found tren & im hooked. It's hard to come off. I was considering 100 eod tren, prop & at 5 week point 30-50 d bol for the rats. I'm just not sure on the dbol though. Tren has never given me any real issues up to 400-450 per week. Deca on the other hand if I look at a bottle my nips are puffy.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast