Thread: How many of you have tried.....

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Default How many of you have tried.....

Running your tren higher than your test? I honestly just don't get the idea behind doing this. I mean we all know tren is 5x stronger than test not to mention the sides that it can bring so why is this the new latest & greatest cycle?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I have read about that too. I have never done it. If anything I try to run twice as much test as tren. I have noticed that in the stuff I have read where they rave about this, the poster has typically only run high tren, low test for a few weeks before proclaiming this as the greatest thing ever.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Not sure why some do it. I cannot, the sides become too unbearable especially the prolactin and busted pp. Everyone is always looking for new ways to be cutting edge. Do wglhat you know and whats proven and, what just sounds intelligent. Educated decisions keep us in this game longer.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I just don't see any benefit or legit reason behind it to make me want to try it. I too run test a considerable amount higher. I have tried running test just a little bit higher but def not lower than tren. I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks at it this way.

Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I'm old school I guess....test is best. I always run test higher than anything else.