Thread: Worst pain ever

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Default Worst pain ever

Holy crap! Started a cycle a week ago. Havent really taken any injections in about a year and they were at a low dose. The stuff I have now is high dose. So all the factors of not juicing in a long while, high mg/ml, and taking enough of it equals pain! The absolute worst pain I have ever had from injections ever. Took 2 quad shots, one each quad, and that killed me. Cant sit or walk normal. The glute shots were just as bad. And swollen! My ass puffed up like never before. All that and I cant complain. Holding some water not a problem. Results after one week ... Awesome!! Pain is good��

and running a fever at times from it then sweating my ass off when the fever breaks. Chills, fever, pain at injection, sweats... Whats not to love
    Last edited by Unknown; 04-03-2015 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Oops
    "TO BE PREPARED FOR WAR IS ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE MEANS OF PRESERVING PEACE"

George washington

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
    Holy crap! Started a cycle a week ago. Havent really taken any injections in about a year and they were at a low dose. The stuff I have now is high dose. So all the factors of not juicing in a long while, high mg/ml, and taking enough of it equals pain! The absolute worst pain I have ever had from injections ever. Took 2 quad shots, one each quad, and that killed me. Cant sit or walk normal. The glute shots were just as bad. And swollen! My ass puffed up like never before. All that and I cant complain. Holding some water not a problem. Results after one week ... Awesome!! Pain is good��

and running a fever at times from it then sweating my ass off when the fever breaks. Chills, fever, pain at injection, sweats... Whats not to love
    Sounds like classic test flu, usually lasts a little while until your body adapts. Heat up the oils before injecting, also cutting it with some eq or deca helps. Lol, no pain no gain
    Last edited by Rider; 04-03-2015 at 04:06 PM.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Funny you should respond to tiis one Rider... That shit is potent! I havent had test flu in years.

George washington

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

What is it & how many mgs per ml is it? I have some test e @ 500 I have had for awhile and I'm a little scared to use it.
    Last edited by wallyd; 04-03-2015 at 08:10 PM.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by wallyd View Post
    What is it & how many mgs per ml is it? I have some test e @ 500 I have had for awhile and I'm a little scared to use it.
    Its Test E 500. Bro I dont know if it is because I havent had a high mg injection in a while or what but this stuff is kicking my ass. Both quads are F'd, my glutes just recovered. I have run Test 400 in the past, loved it. Cant remember the pain factor being like this though. Not to mention the chills, sweats, fever, lethargy...

George washington

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Unknown you're not really getting me worked up to try mine. Lol

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Too may labs now make dogshit Test period. There should be very little if any PIP on test 500 or 300 when done correctly. You shouldn't get any fucking flu from Test. Again, too many fucking labs are making shitty fucking gear and if this lab is worth their salt, they should reimburse you 110% of your funds no questions asked. BA/BB is all fucked up and a bunch of amateurs telling board owners they have been around for 10 years are either A. Full of shit or B. Not making their gear and just being a distributor. or C. Make up some culmination of bullshit why Test should cause Flue or have severe PIP.

Next time I get gear from any lab that has PIP on test I will blast the shit out of them and ruin them and Private labs might become public real fucking fast. These fuckers change names and labels more than a baby in diapers, I am gonna blast Board Owners too, for allowing this to happen.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Lmfao. That is pure fucking dedication. I love it. Reminds me of the old days using 18ga harpoon preload redijets to pin sustanon. Fucking things hurt. And the god awful pain of pinning crashed laurabolin. Omg pain like never before. Kept pinning though and couldn't walk right for weeks.

Pain doesn't hurt. Hell yeah I love it.
    SuperMod@AB
    Navy Chief, every where I go