Thread: Halo?

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Default Halo?

So i'm thinking about trying Halotestin and read that you should not exceed 40mgs per day. I've been on Anadrol and Test for about 2 weeks. Should i stop the Anadrol or would it be safe to take together? Also would Halo be ok to use @ 20mgs per day instead.

Ozzy "Osbourne" VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Halo is a hell of a drug....aggression, strength thru the roof, elevated liver enzymes even with a protectant.....

what at are your goals? I use halo to push thru weight plateaus.

Never run halo with another oral....start with 20 migs a day and work your way up to 40 migs a day.
    the most I ever ran of halo was 40 migs a day for 2 1/2 weeks then my body couldn't handle the sides anymore.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Hey oz does it matter with your reference if that halo is pharma or not in terms of dosing? I've been holding off on using some as I am probably going to start carb cycling and may need to use the halo for strength and aggression to help with my cut.
    I am the master killer - fall to me...

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Weight is one of the biggest things so thats definitely a welcomed thing. I stopped the anadrol just in case didnt think it would be beneficial to run both

Ozzy "Osbourne" VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by NDLessPSYcle View Post
    Hey oz does it matter with your reference if that halo is pharma or not in terms of dosing? I've been holding off on using some as I am probably going to start carb cycling and may need to use the halo for strength and aggression to help with my cut.

I've used both and haven't seen a difference. The older I get the less often I use halo but I will admit I still have roughly 200 tabs laying around and it's one of the few drugs I like to stash still at 40. Call me a moron I still have this mentality that I need to push heavy weights even with all the joint issues I've been having lately.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Tried it once. Never again. Made me feel like I had the flu. Pissed off for no good reason. Blood pressure jacked up. Just not even worth it to me. Bench went up 20 pounds the first day, everything else went up 3-5 reps or in weight but it just was not a good trade off. A few of my guys I train for MMA love it though. In fact, prop, EQ, Halo, and var seem to be the go to drugs for my fighters these days.
    I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Hey boys, long time since i've been around here.

I'm curious about this stuff too. I've never tried it, and finally found some at a price I can justify. My concern is the "pissed off for no reason" part..... i'm an asshole at work as it is (who isn't in the Military?), but pretty gentle on the outside.

I'm hitting plateaus with both cardio times and the big 3 lifts.... worth a shot at 30mg/day for a couple weeks?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by negligence View Post
    Hey boys, long time since i've been around here.

I'm curious about this stuff too. I've never tried it, and finally found some at a price I can justify. My concern is the "pissed off for no reason" part..... i'm an asshole at work as it is (who isn't in the Military?), but pretty gentle on the outside.

I'm hitting plateaus with both cardio times and the big 3 lifts.... worth a shot at 30mg/day for a couple weeks?
    What is your reason or goal behind taking it brother?
    SuperMod@AB
    Navy Chief, every where I go