Thread: RIP Incrediblehawk

"The Reaper" MOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

he was solid, rip

Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Had some good talks about the plumbing world lol..had a great sense of humour..RIP brother.
    The World is full of Kings and Queens, who blind your eyes, and steal your dreams, it's Heaven and Hell.

Ozzy "Osbourne" VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Yeah I think about him more often than i thought I would. We lived about 35/40 minutes from each other and I still drive by his old job. RIP my friend

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I only remember him being D-Bag's little bitch, sucking his dick at every chance he got over at IL. Anyone who was friends with that scammer, POS, is suspect in my opinion including him.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

The first board I was ever on back in 06 or 07 he scammed the source there then got the board shut down while him and his asshole butt bud (who ended up in prison shortly after) were pushing their own brand. When I called him out on it about a year later when he started popping up on literally ALL the boards he did everything he could to get me banned everywhere. Others as well. He made friends with the major assholes in the game and quickly became MOD on a few boards and admin on others. He would actually go to other boards I was not even on yet and tell the admin to watch out for me. As soon as I would get there I already had a bad rep and no one even knew me. Anyone who thinks he was "a good bro" or "solid" didn't know him and was being played. He was garbage pure and simple. The lowest of the low. There are one or two more still out there that come close but are banned from most boards now. Good riddance.
    I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Made VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Yiu shoukd never say "good riddance" when somebody has passed away IMHO. I didn't know Hawk personally but we were both at IL with Boomer, VULT and others. We used to chat through private messages and he was always available for advice.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.
    The Few The Proud.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by milleniumgirl View Post
    Yiu shoukd never say "good riddance" when somebody has passed away IMHO. I didn't know Hawk personally but we were both at IL with Boomer, VULT and others. We used to chat through private messages and he was always available for advice.

I disagree. There are some people that the world is better off without and he was one of them.
    I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

yikes. this thread went south since the last time I was here. I chatted with him a good bit back in the day, and he never A. said anything about being a source, or tried to sell me anything, or B. had any kind of bad reputation on any of the boards I was on. If he indeed did that stuff, then that is definitely fucked up, but I don't know about saying "good riddance." That's a little harsh.

Capo/Donating Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin View Post
    I only remember him being D-Bag's little bitch, sucking his dick at every chance he got over at IL. Anyone who was friends with that scammer, POS, is suspect in my opinion including him.
    Tell us how you really feel

Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger View Post
    The first board I was ever on back in 06 or 07 he scammed the source there then got the board shut down while him and his asshole butt bud (who ended up in prison shortly after) were pushing their own brand. When I called him out on it about a year later when he started popping up on literally ALL the boards he did everything he could to get me banned everywhere. Others as well. He made friends with the major assholes in the game and quickly became MOD on a few boards and admin on others. He would actually go to other boards I was not even on yet and tell the admin to watch out for me. As soon as I would get there I already had a bad rep and no one even knew me. Anyone who thinks he was "a good bro" or "solid" didn't know him and was being played. He was garbage pure and simple. The lowest of the low. There are one or two more still out there that come close but are banned from most boards now. Good riddance.
    That was MT2000 wasn't it lol?!
    That's where I first met him. We had a few disagreements here and there but he never tried to sell me any gear. I kinda miss that board. That was one of my 1st sources too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12