Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gear you HAVENT done but would like to?

Euroking rep
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigun11 View Post
    I would love to have the funds to be able to commit to a year long, high dose, Primobolan cycle.
    i've only done primo once and is was last summer (took advantage of a bulk off hint hint)...i took a trip to florida and was eating out daily and drinking daily on that trip and i continued to stay lean, vascular, and muscles were getting rounder and i took nearly a month off training during that run last summer and trip

i've never done anavar...i really don't see the benefit this deep into the game for me...also i've only done one kit of rips ever and no other gh...i simply can't afford it...
    please know and follow the laws of your country regarding aas
    www.euroking-gear.net

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I am trying like hell to think of something I haven't done and wanted or want to. Only thing I can come up with is Pharma grade HGH. I used lots of generics and am currently into a rips cycle month number 9 1/2. I may have no choice but to try pharma grade once my kits are gone. I have just never been able to justify the cost knowing that the rips have always done the job well.
    Last edited by no_refills; 05-12-2014 at 01:22 PM.
    SuperMod@AB
    Navy Chief, every where I go

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

CHeque Drops

OG VET
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

As crazy as it sounds, I could tell you more stuff I don't want to try again than I'd like to try.
    No help. Sorry

OG VET
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by NavyChief View Post
    I am trying like hell to think of something I haven't done and wanted or want to. Only thing I can come up with is Pharma grade HGH. I used lots of generics and am currently into a rips cycle month number 9 1/2. I may have no choice but to try pharma grade once my kits are gone. I have just never been able to justify the cost knowing that the rips have always done the job well.
    That's smart. I paid the big bucks for Merck's HGH and it wasn't worth it. It was legit not a pirated batch. Save the pharma grade for the high paid athletes.

Sorry I edited (fat finger'd your post) when I intended to quote it.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin View Post
    CHeque Drops
    Let me just give my 2 cents on this. Keep them as something u want to try. Not something u wish u hadnt. Lol. Cheque drops were the only thing that's ever made me seriously consider killing someone in a moment of rage. I barely even get grouchy on high dose of tren but the drops about 15 yrs ago made me a mad man.
    SuperMod@AB
    Navy Chief, every where I go

Lockjawlarry
    Online :

I've read a huge amount of mixed reviews on superdrol. Now before everyone zings me for even posting on it, I have found close to even accounts of it being garbage and good shit. Well which is it???

Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Lockjawlarry View Post
    I've read a huge amount of mixed reviews on superdrol. Now before everyone zings me for even posting on it, I have found close to even accounts of it being garbage and good shit. Well which is it???
    It's a love/hate drug. SD made me feel like I was dying. No appetite, lethargic, barely could drag my ass to the gym, horrible back pumps, lost my hard-on for the only time in my life. I fucking hated it.

"The Reaper" MOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I have been pretty lose dosed as far as my cycles....

I would like to just run a big damn long run cycle just to see how far I could go.....test the limits..Lots of test, deca EQ, mix and match......tren at the end....at high doses.....but at my age, I'm scared to do it....the sides....and overall health....but I have always wondered...

Rhino
    Online :

I have done everything large doses , haven't come off in over 12 years when I do come down I run 6-800mg of test to just cruise then I jump back on whatever 1000-1500mg a week fuck it ... I have access to everything always at no cost ! If you can do it do it and go on GH and never come off
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast