Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Squatman and K Q&A thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Default Ask Squatman and K Q&A thread

I have a question for y'all that has never been truly clarified to me. Either through research or posting questions. T3 use with tren. Is it a necessity or just a nice addition to the cycle. For instance would 25mcg daily of T3 be beneficial as a T3 replacement, of sorts, or should it be ran in a more typical fashion where you ramp up your dose and then back down.
    Last edited by d_nelly78; 01-18-2014 at 09:47 PM.

VIP/Donating Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by d_nelly78 View Post
    I have a question for y'all that has never been truly clarified to me. Either through research or posting questions. T3 use with tren. Is it a necessity or just a nice addition to the cycle. For instance would 25mcg daily of T3 be beneficial as a T3 replacement, of sorts, or should it be ran in a more typical fashion where you ramp up your dose and then back down.
    Good question Dnelly...if you dont mind id also like to know about if T3 is need with gh?
    To Die with Honor is the greatest Honor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Personally on tren and Gh it would be nice to run 12.5mcg of t3. More like a t3 support to an existing cycle. Around week 5 to 6 when gh bloat goes and that tren hits hard, the t3 release axis defenitely slows down.

Now if it's an actual contest prep cycle then the doses would be different however with a recomposition cycle a maintainer between 12.5 to 25mcg is decent.

Remember with t3 two things are important, first being quality , i see guys running 100 mcg plus of t3 but saying it's not hitting hard. For t3 trust pharmaceutical only. Research for the most part is hit or miss. Even the good chinese pharmaceutical is not 100% as strong as say an abdi ibrahim or ranbaxy brand tiromel

T3 second part is relative factors , you diet, your existing metabolic level, timing of the dose and supporting anabolics. It's very easy to lose muscle on t3 and it is very easy to fuck up and t3 may not be as effective for you again.

I have had fun running both t3 and t4 combo in lower and timed doses. A lot of what I learnt and I can say this for squatman too is from datbtrues board and his logic on thyroid supplementation in an anabolic athlete.
    Last edited by krzna; 01-19-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Lady Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Ok, so since the last few weeks of prep is hell considering ur taking in lower calories than u usually would and ur body will feel exhausted not to mention ur joints are going to feel as though they are weaker. Is there really anything that u can do to help u move a long in ur workout/diet routine? Because lets face it, it can really mess with a persons head and tempt them to not follow through on a good cutting diet. I know that focusing on the end result is motivation but bodybuilding is a mental thing as much as it is physical and it takes a toll on ur mental and physical state. Any tips and tricks to stay focused on a person who is just starting out or who has started but is still a newbie?

Also, lagging body parts a few weeks before competition. What would be the best way to get them up to par or proportionate as much as possible with the rest of the body. Say, I have 4 weeks before stage. My calves are thick and they always have been naturally. My shoulders lack muscle mass and dont look proportionate with my lower body. What is the best way to correct that?
    Should I do 2 exercises? If it's pretty behind, then do a MAX of 6 sets as far away from the other workout of the body part as possible. So if it is arm/shoulder day and I am lagging behind then shud I try to do it so I train arms/shoulders one day, then do it again 2 or 3 days later? But if it's just a little bit behind then train it for 3-4 sets of one exercise?

And last but not least, Diet, nutrition and weight training are essential in cutting(of course).What is the best way to preserve muscle mass while cutting as far as diet/protein/creatine/timing on diet/carb intake/supplents etc etc?
    Last edited by inkedboriqua; 01-20-2014 at 05:22 AM.

OG VET
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by inkedboriqua View Post
    Ok, so since the last few weeks of prep is hell considering ur taking in lower calories than u usually would and ur body will feel exhausted not to mention ur joints are going to feel as though they are weaker. Is there really anything that u can do to help u move a long in ur workout/diet routine? Because lets face it, it can really mess with a persons head and tempt them to not follow through on a good cutting diet. I know that focusing on the end result is motivation but bodybuilding is a mental thing as much as it is physical and it takes a toll on ur mental and physical state. Any tips and tricks to stay focused on a person who is just starting out or who has started but is still a newbie?

I have found that a good way to stay focused and on track is first and foremost get plenty of rest and sleep! This is prob one of the most important things a competitor can do in staying motivated, prevent increased recovery time but more important reduce the chances of injury. During a prep is prob the time you will be most vulnerable to injury as the calories go down and fatigue starts to set in. This and also keeping a journal is a great way to not only stay motivated but also acts as a great resource the next time you want to cut fat for competing or just looking good on the beach. Taking pictures every 4-6 weeks can also help, as you see progress this can also act a a great way to stay motivated!

Also, lagging body parts a few weeks before competition. What would be the best way to get them up to par or proportionate as much as possible with the rest of the body. Say, I have 4 weeks before stage. My calves are thick and they always have been naturally. My shoulders lack muscle mass and dont look proportionate with my lower body. What is the best way to correct that?
    Should I do 2 exercises? If it's pretty behind, then do a MAX of 6 sets as far away from the other workout of the body part as possible. So if it is arm/shoulder day and I am lagging behind then shud I try to do it so I train arms/shoulders one day, then do it again 2 or 3 days later? But if it's just a little bit behind then train it for 3-4 sets of one exercise?

The best you can hope is to maintain the muscle mass you have when in a comp prep/cut diet. IMHO, you're not going to be able to make any significant changes in adding muscle to a lagging body part. The off season is when you work to add muscle to your body, with any kind of diet leading into a show, you best hope is to not loose too much muscle while dieting.

And last but not least, Diet, nutrition and weight training are essential in cutting(of course).What is the best way to preserve muscle mass while cutting as far as diet/protein/creatine/timing on diet/carb intake/supplents etc etc?
    Making sure you've got your macros right, and not dropping weight too fast, Not going too intense with cardio sessions, trying to manage stress levels can also help, maybe get a message or take in a few yoga classes, I know what some of you are prob saying "WTF Squat!! Yoga???" LOL, I think practicing yoga can be a great addition to any bodybuilders routine, not only for stress management, but also for the one thing that prob 90% of bodybuilders both amateur's and pros alike tend to neglect more often than not....stretching!

Hope this can help ink!

s
    Last edited by squatman; 01-21-2014 at 10:09 AM.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

For the bodybuilder doing contest prep on a tight budget, how useful are pep***es such as IGFs, GHRPs, CJCs, etc. Are there any that you feel are especially cost effective?

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by krzna View Post
    Personally on tren and Gh it would be nice to run 12.5mcg of t3. More like a t3 support to an existing cycle. Around week 5 to 6 when gh bloat goes and that tren hits hard, the t3 release axis defenitely slows down.

Now if it's an actual contest prep cycle then the doses would be different however with a recomposition cycle a maintainer between 12.5 to 25mcg is decent.

Remember with t3 two things are important, first being quality , i see guys running 100 mcg plus of t3 but saying it's not hitting hard. For t3 trust pharmaceutical only. Research for the most part is hit or miss. Even the good chinese pharmaceutical is not 100% as strong as say an abdi ibrahim or ranbaxy brand tiromel

T3 second part is relative factors , you diet, your existing metabolic level, timing of the dose and supporting anabolics. It's very easy to lose muscle on t3 and it is very easy to fuck up and t3 may not be as effective for you again.

I have had fun running both t3 and t4 combo in lower and timed doses. A lot of what I learnt and I can say this for squatman too is from datbtrues board and his logic on thyroid supplementation in an anabolic athlete.
    Coo, so my plan is to run human grade cytomel @ 25mcg while on my current test, tren, var cycle weeks 4-10 when I will add in the Var too!Thanks bruh!

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

I think the question was more if running tren without gh is it good to run t3 if so why and how much ? Is that right D_nelly

Quote Originally Posted by krzna View Post

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

So this woman has a coach, but she trusts me more and doesn't really feel like her coach knows what she is doing. So today she sends me this message. I don't do contest prep or write diets or anything like that so I don't really know what to tell her. She is 43, approximately 135 ad 16%BF. Oh and the kicker.... 3 weeks out from first bikini show.

So I think I am ok fat/cellulite wise. I am skinny but I am still losing muscle. I am losing definition. I have nooooo energy. I think my stomache looks fat. It is hard, not soft or poofy but I really really have to suck it in to look flat. I don't feel bloated, it feels like muscle but bulgy? I have no ass, I am super soft did I say that already. I haven't lost any weight which I guess is ok. I just don't think I look good and I feel like shit.

I told her there is not much hat can be done 3 week out and not to make an drastic changes. Also told her there is noting she can do about the butt and that se needed to spend more time building quality muscle before dieting for a show. What are your thoughts?
    Disclaimer: peachfuzz is a fictional character. Anything posted by peachfuzz is for entertainment purposes only.

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by biglove View Post
    I think the question was more if running tren without gh is it good to run t3 if so why and how much ? Is that right D_nelly
    I asked about T3 use with tren. Then MCS quoted me and asked about T3 use with tren and GH. I read K's answer and I think he answered both questions in the first paragraph. Unless I read it wrong. If so. Is T3 supplementation at 25mcg a day a good addition to a test,tren, and var cycle to aid in recomp and lean gains. I'm leaning that way.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast