Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ask Squatman and K Q&A thread

OG VET
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by krzna View Post
    Squat give us your thoughts on a sample protocol for cjc NO DAC with ghrp2. Test results on Gh serum come back for some in high 20s , one even around 30 for some testers who ran this combination of peps.

28-30 serum level is proportional to about 8iu shot of good Gh over fasting bloodwork.

So how would you time these peps. Also would you run a low night time shot say 2iu and middle sleep (wake up to pee 3am shot ) 1iu of gh to compliment this pep protocol?

Will adding GH be detrimental to the protocol?
    Great question!

Ok, so I have admit that my current info on peps/gh is about 6 months old, just haven’t had the time to keep up with the reading these last few months, so as far as I know the saturation point of GHRH/GHRP’s is 100mcg each. As far as I know it doesn’t matter much if you weight 150 lbs or 300 lbs, 100 mcg’s is about the cutoff whre you get the most anabolic/lipolysis with less sides . From what I have read, if you take 200 mcg’s, you may get about 50% of the dose that will be effective, if you take 300 mcg’s you may get about 25% of the dose that will be effective…etc, Basically from 100 mcg’s on and upwards, the returns are starting to diminish and the sides start to exceed. But that being said some pros and amateurs have told me they use 200 mcgs and more, some have noticed more sides but not all that unbearable.

As for timing when to administer peps for optimal results? Best time is when blood glucose levels are at their lowest! Why you may ask, because if BG levels are low, that means insulin levels are also lower, higher insulin levels will blunt/block GH/GHRH/GHRP’s. From what I’ve read (if I can remember correctly…LOL) when slin levels are high, GH and Thyroid levels drop, so just from a logical standpoint, why not just follow what the body does naturally, basically copy how our bodies react to insulin but in a reverse fashion if you will. Take the GH/GHRH/GHRP’s when slin levels are low.

So best times in my opinion would be post workout (This of course is If you didn’t gorge on a huge amount of carbs pre-WO) and just before sleep. So knowing that GH/GHRH/GHRP’s are best used by the body when BG levels are low, make sure your last meals don’t contain much carbs in them.

Yes a night time pin of GH is a great way to compliment a pep/GH cycle, this is a practice among many top level bodybuilders, and it just enhances the body’s natural mechanism of using GH at night. I have an article some where’s about this but can’t seem to find it.

Now we can also talk about the best way to pin? subQ or intra muscle? Back in the day…early 90’s the going trend was subQ, the logic at the time was because Gh has such a short half life that subQ would slow it down and “make it last longer” but current knowledge knows that “get it in the cell” as fast as possible is the best way, the sooner it gets in the cell the better chance you have of avoiding muscle catabolism and promoting muscle anabolism, hypertrophy and more importantly in this situation muscle hyperplasia.

So I’m going to give the members my usual GHRH/GHRP/GH protocol. I would advise pinning twice a day, like I mentioned post workout and pre bed. 100 mcg’s CJC WO dac/100 mcg’s GHRP-2, wait about 20 min, pin 2 IU’s of GH, this is when the natty GH pulse from the GHRH/GHRP should be at its peak. Think synergy here! If you are pinning PWO, take GHRH/GHRP, wait 20 min, pin GH, wait 20 min, have your meal.

That being said, if you have just protein in your stomach the little bit of glucose that is produced via gluconeogenesis will not hamper the GH pulse, fats and carbs will.

But let’s say you just want to use pep***es no GH, then you can pin GHRH/GHRP at 100 mcg’s anywhere ‘s from 2-4 times a day, wait at least 3 hrs between injections. The above protocols are more geared towards bodybuilders looking for increased fat loss and lean muscle. For someone just looking for a more therapeutic application, like trying to mimic the amount of GH released when we were in our 20’s or so, then one dose of at least 50mcg of GHRH/GHRP at bedtime would be beneficial, just a kind of “feel good” approach, this can greatly help those with sleeping issues BTW.

So to answer your last question, GH will definitely not be detrimental to a pep protocol, when administered the right way it can only enhance it!

Now, I would like to say something here, by no means am I a “pioneer” of peps/GH protocols, I would love to take credit for all this info on peps’GH, but that is simply not the case, 99% of everything I’ve learned from peps come from the “pep king” which many know as DatBtrue, I’ve been a member of his board for many years, I would say that prob most people who use peps use the protocols that Dat has posted on his board, IMO if someone wants to learn about pep***es and Gh for that matter, his board is a must!

Sorry for the long ass post BTW, just figured what I added was imnportant to properly answer Krzna’s question.

s

Lady Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Bump

Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Bossman what are your thoughts on this protocol

Morning wake up
    Insulin shot 1:
    20iu lantus 15 minutes before meal 1
    Ofcourse if you are using this product for the first time then check BG every 4 hours to estimate how sustained release mechanism works for your body and time meals and Carbohydrate content accordingly.

Insulin Shot 2:
    Post workout Humalog or Novorapid 10iu
    Carbs to support second dose of insulin ofcourse

The Gh for this cycle timed around the second insulin dose and later depending on when cortisol is highest in body etc. Pep***e pulse to maximize Gh also factored in between gh doses.

I've listed gh, ghrp because these products have effects on blood sugar metabolism.

In the past, humalog AND humulin R were run in cycles like these, i personally like lantus as a better choice over the log/lin combo

Also the crashing risk and 4 hour gobble Window is a lot easier to handle. I hate humulin lol, I mean it's great to use but everything in terms of timing becomes complicated while lantus seems a more realistic easy to use alternative with same or imo even better results. Plus i was way leaner using lAntus .When you throw in gh, pep***es the overall effect on BG kinda becomes hard to estimate and no fun being in pincushion mode , esp at work or driving etc.

I am bothering the shit outta you squatman lol .... tell me your thoughts.
    Last edited by krzna; 02-08-2014 at 01:17 AM.

Made Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by squatman View Post
    Great question!

Ok, so I have admit that my current info on peps/gh is about 6 months old, just haven’t had the time to keep up with the reading these last few months, so as far as I know the saturation point of GHRH/GHRP’s is 100mcg each. As far as I know it doesn’t matter much if you weight 150 lbs or 300 lbs, 100 mcg’s is about the cutoff whre you get the most anabolic/lipolysis with less sides . From what I have read, if you take 200 mcg’s, you may get about 50% of the dose that will be effective, if you take 300 mcg’s you may get about 25% of the dose that will be effective…etc, Basically from 100 mcg’s on and upwards, the returns are starting to diminish and the sides start to exceed. But that being said some pros and amateurs have told me they use 200 mcgs and more, some have noticed more sides but not all that unbearable.

As for timing when to administer peps for optimal results? Best time is when blood glucose levels are at their lowest! Why you may ask, because if BG levels are low, that means insulin levels are also lower, higher insulin levels will blunt/block GH/GHRH/GHRP’s. From what I’ve read (if I can remember correctly…LOL) when slin levels are high, GH and Thyroid levels drop, so just from a logical standpoint, why not just follow what the body does naturally, basically copy how our bodies react to insulin but in a reverse fashion if you will. Take the GH/GHRH/GHRP’s when slin levels are low.

So best times in my opinion would be post workout (This of course is If you didn’t gorge on a huge amount of carbs pre-WO) and just before sleep. So knowing that GH/GHRH/GHRP’s are best used by the body when BG levels are low, make sure your last meals don’t contain much carbs in them.

Yes a night time pin of GH is a great way to compliment a pep/GH cycle, this is a practice among many top level bodybuilders, and it just enhances the body’s natural mechanism of using GH at night. I have an article some where’s about this but can’t seem to find it.

Now we can also talk about the best way to pin? subQ or intra muscle? Back in the day…early 90’s the going trend was subQ, the logic at the time was because Gh has such a short half life that subQ would slow it down and “make it last longer” but current knowledge knows that “get it in the cell” as fast as possible is the best way, the sooner it gets in the cell the better chance you have of avoiding muscle catabolism and promoting muscle anabolism, hypertrophy and more importantly in this situation muscle hyperplasia.

So I’m going to give the members my usual GHRH/GHRP/GH protocol. I would advise pinning twice a day, like I mentioned post workout and pre bed. 100 mcg’s CJC WO dac/100 mcg’s GHRP-2, wait about 20 min, pin 2 IU’s of GH, this is when the natty GH pulse from the GHRH/GHRP should be at its peak. Think synergy here! If you are pinning PWO, take GHRH/GHRP, wait 20 min, pin GH, wait 20 min, have your meal.

That being said, if you have just protein in your stomach the little bit of glucose that is produced via gluconeogenesis will not hamper the GH pulse, fats and carbs will.

But let’s say you just want to use pep***es no GH, then you can pin GHRH/GHRP at 100 mcg’s anywhere ‘s from 2-4 times a day, wait at least 3 hrs between injections. The above protocols are more geared towards bodybuilders looking for increased fat loss and lean muscle. For someone just looking for a more therapeutic application, like trying to mimic the amount of GH released when we were in our 20’s or so, then one dose of at least 50mcg of GHRH/GHRP at bedtime would be beneficial, just a kind of “feel good” approach, this can greatly help those with sleeping issues BTW.

So to answer your last question, GH will definitely not be detrimental to a pep protocol, when administered the right way it can only enhance it!

Now, I would like to say something here, by no means am I a “pioneer” of peps/GH protocols, I would love to take credit for all this info on peps’GH, but that is simply not the case, 99% of everything I’ve learned from peps come from the “pep king” which many know as DatBtrue, I’ve been a member of his board for many years, I would say that prob most people who use peps use the protocols that Dat has posted on his board, IMO if someone wants to learn about pep***es and Gh for that matter, his board is a must!

Sorry for the long ass post BTW, just figured what I added was imnportant to properly answer Krzna’s question.

s

to the point with no fancy bs..

love the post
    In life, you don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
    http://biglee-murali.blogspot.in/
    http://musclewallpapers.blogspot.in/

OG VET
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by krzna View Post
    Bossman what are your thoughts on this protocol

Morning wake up
    Insulin shot 1:
    20iu lantus 15 minutes before meal 1
    Ofcourse if you are using this product for the first time then check BG every 4 hours to estimate how sustained release mechanism works for your body and time meals and Carbohydrate content accordingly.

Insulin Shot 2:
    Post workout Humalog or Novorapid 10iu
    Carbs to support second dose of insulin ofcourse

The Gh for this cycle timed around the second insulin dose and later depending on when cortisol is highest in body etc. Pep***e pulse to maximize Gh also factored in between gh doses.

I've listed gh, ghrp because these products have effects on blood sugar metabolism.

In the past, humalog AND humulin R were run in cycles like these, i personally like lantus as a better choice over the log/lin combo

Also the crashing risk and 4 hour gobble Window is a lot easier to handle. I hate humulin lol, I mean it's great to use but everything in terms of timing becomes complicated while lantus seems a more realistic easy to use alternative with same or imo even better results. Plus i was way leaner using lAntus .When you throw in gh, pep***es the overall effect on BG kinda becomes hard to estimate and no fun being in pincushion mode , esp at work or driving etc.

I am bothering the shit outta you squatman lol .... tell me your thoughts.

LOL, ok so this is a complicated one. To be honest, I have never advised cut cycles on slin, In the past have just used slin in the last day's/day/hrs to help fill out a bit if I felt a competitor was flat, but have not used this technique in a long time.

To me using a long acting slin like Lantus kind if goes against what I"ve always thought about using peps and GH. When I advised slin it was always fast acting humalog, in and out quicky, only need to worry about possible hypo for about 4 -6 hrs, then time the GH/peps appropriately.

So this being said, it is quite difficult for me to comment in this cycle.

NOTE: I remember very clearly why you don't like Hum-R, something about an elevator.

s

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456